Recasting of Assets
Recasting of Assets is a faith-based, transparent process, designed to minimize conflict. This is a coached process to assess vitality and financial sustainability, choose a ministry direction, and take the necessary action to get there. Two coach/facilitators work in groups of six congregations. Each parish in the group of six is individually coached. The process includes five on-site visits over a 13-month period.
- Financial sustainability: live within your means or increase income using the real estate
- Growth: Be the church in your local context in ways relevant to the community, sharing your faith with neighbors
- Connection: Use your property to connect to the neighborhood, create permeable walls
- Direction: Where does the congregation want to go?
- Action: Inculcate change into the system, thwart the inertia of WIB (Way It’s Been)
- Closure, if needed: If the decision is made that your buildings are no longer needed or cannot be sustained, plan the closure with intention, turning assets over for use in new ministry
Let's talk about about how we can help you by recasting your assets.
or call 708-738-9142
to get started.